Monday, January 26, 2009

Size matters














So our cowboy neighbors gave us a HUGE green squash. It was Massive. Bigger than Journey.
I took one look at that thing and wondered what exactly Matt expected me to do with it. Perhaps it was a new disciplinary device with which to punish naughty boys?
But instead he expected me to cook it for dinner. I wasn't quite sure where to start. he said that the neighbor suggested we fry it up with SPAM and soysauce... Spam... oh goody (my favorite- not!)... sorry, but I am just not that Hawaiian. But Matt decided to take matters into his own able hands and tried it. It was pretty good actually despite the Spam and went pretty well with my shake 'n bake contribution of pork chops.
The boys were most excited about the pink lemonade from France- now that was a BIG hit. Journey said "This lemonade tastes like laughing" because it was con gas (sparkling).

No comments:

Post a Comment